Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Few of My Etsy Favorite Sellers...

For today's Etsy spotlight, I am showing you a bunch of my favorite Etsy sellers.  Just click the caption to go to their shops.  Some I have shared before, some are new.  I could surf Etsy for days! These are sellers   I know personally,  just really love their items, or have bought from them several times!  Have a great day, and I hope YOU find time to surf Etsy today!

Michals
Heart2Handbag  
MyELEMENTS
graphixoutpost
beadlady (selling Green Girl Studio designs)

bykeiara

Beads by C (beadsandbotanicals)

ss10001 (Sherry Stokey

FanceeThat

beadygirlbeads

MichouDesign


GardenPathBeads
time2cre8


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for FAV-ing me!!!
off to atlanta for a show!!!
yvonne

Unknown said...

THANK YOU very much for showing my art! More unique pieces you´ll find at my exhibition in Dallas at the Pismo Fine Art Glass, till the 31. of may. Enjoy

Michou Pascale Anderson
Michou Design

Lisa said...

Wow Stephanie, you picked some amazing Etsy artists! I am thrilled to be among them, and I'm going to check out everyone's shops. ~Lisa

Popular Posts