Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BTW=Bead Table Wednesday

Halfway through the week, YEAH!  This is what I have been working on this week:

My letter to Sandy, my Bead Soup partner in our "Enchanted Forest/Fairy Tale" mini swap.

The goodies I am sending to Sandy, don't want to show too much and spoil her surprise!  It is really sad how many lonely beads have been forgotten in my stash!  I tend to use the new beads and the others sit quietly in their sectioned bead boxes suffering silently from my neglect.  I am going to try to rectify that!


This is a bracelet I whipped up over Easter weekend.  I used some Picasso finish Czech glass flowers I bought at the Grand Island bead show from Jade Dog Beads and fringed them all into this bracelet.  Looks kind of vintage to me or like an antique painting of a meadow.

This is my big project I am working on, my "What is Old is New Again" project for Artbeads Blog Partners program.  I am loving how it is turning out so far, now if I can figure out how to put it all together!  The cabs on the white backing are vintage earrings I cut apart (they were clip ons).  The piece just above them will be an earring (its partner was missing on picture day) and the two large pieces incorporate Steampunk style buttons and vintage brass filigree from Artbeads.  You can see one of the buttons in the baggie still.  It has a more open design so I didn't want to glue it to foundation and lose the cog design.  Would love to hear your thoughts on it so far!

(Disclosure...As a reviewer of products at Artbeads.com, I received the products shown free of charge. I have been asked to review these products and give my honest opinion of the products...positive or negative. I am not being compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.)

1 comment:

I LOVE color! said...

I got my huge surprize late yesterday as I have been tied up with my 11 Annual Art Show for my students..... and I was dumn struck with all the treasures and the delightful Fairy Tale. I am etching to get started. There is such a varity od beads. Be Blessed

Popular Posts