Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is why I've been away...

"You don't write, you don't call..." I know, I know, it has been awhile since the last post. Thanks for your patience. I have been beading a wedding veil for my soon to be sister in law, and it has taken me this long to finish! I made pretty good progress until I ran out of 2mm pink Swarovskis and since that is a pretty specialized thing, I had to order and wait for them to arrive to finish the one edge of the veil. Here are the pictures! Well one anyway, the upload doesn't want to cooperate tonight. The veil also has an edge that is encrusted with size 15 seed beads, hex beads, and a bit of delicas, and the bottom layer of the veil on the edge is embellished with the tiny 2mm Swarovski rounds in light pink, peridot, and crystal ab in clusters spaced along the satin edge every inch and a half or so. It is gorgeous, just very difficult to photograph! Now to box it up and mail it to the bride to be tomorrow!

2 comments:

Angie Leech said...

That is really pretty. What a lucky bride!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie!

Popular Posts