Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Pictures

While I had the camera outside, I took a picture of the corner garden by our house. I didn't do the golden mass of flower justice. Unfortunately, the dry sticks were our lavender plant that winter killed.
This is our creeping phlox that is blooming in front of our house.
We just had a quick burst of rain, and look what it left behind! This faces to the south east from our front yard across our neighbor's yards. Very pretty! Talk about up to date pictures! It doesn't get faster than that!
Mina's first butterflies of the season hatched last week when it was so cold, so we kept them in the house and gave them sugar water until it warmed up. Here Mina is releasing a swallowtail on Mother's day before church.

These are the dragonfly earrings I mentioned. Their wings are actually silver, but I guess the natural sunlight made them look more golden. They all are made with Swarovski crystals.

This is the necklace I made for my friend Leslie. I really love the copper chain, and then I made wrapped links with magnesite and copper beads. She had purchase the teardrop pendant when we spent her birthday together, and I wire wrapped it and added the zigzag of wire down the front and up the back of it.
This is the copper bracelet I made with some of the left over chain from Leslie's necklace. I wire wrapped teal cathedral beads into the links (not fun!) and there are some Swarovski crystals in matching tones in the center link.

3 comments:

Angie Leech said...

Lovely, lovely, all very lovely!

Carla said...

What awesome pictures of such pretty stuff!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carla!

Popular Posts