Friday, December 14, 2007

Weekend Finally...

This week has been messed up. Tuesday because of the weather, Mina didn't have school, so Chris was off with her and they had lunch with me. Nice, but any sort of change makes the days feel like a different day. So the week has just felt wonky to me. Tomorrow we do the craft show at Blue Hill and once again the forcast is predicting up to four inches of snow today into early tomorrow. Burr! I am tired of winter and the calendar tells me it is still fall! I made a cool beaded business card holder last night for the display on the table tomorrow, and I really am itching to get a cool ladder stitch bracelet Carla showed me yesterday. Well, have a good weekend and may you find some peace amongst all the craziness with the holiday preparations!

2 comments:

Angie Leech said...

Hi Stephanie, Did you make it to your show yesterday? Hope it was a huge sucess! I'd love to see a picture of your beaded business card holder if you'd be willing to share. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yep made the show, and it was a great success! Also, our beaded stuff at Graham Gallery is selling well, had to restock today!

Popular Posts