Friday, December 7, 2007

Long week

Hello, sorry I am falling down on the posting job again! I have been sick and Mina has been sick. She had strep throat last weekend and I have been suffering with cluster migraines. Don't know if you'd call it that, but I had one Thurs, Sun, Mon, Tues, and the one I had Wednesday was while getting an MRI. I hope that it is just stress, but we will hopefully hear back on the results today. I have been trying to catch up with work at home so beading has come to a halt, but Chris has made some very cool beads and I will get pics up for you soon.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I pray they find out soon what is causing your headaches. They are miserable. Some folks just don't understand. I had one all day today and it continues! I think the barometer was falling (at least it was yesterday) and that always seems to contribute.

Be gentle with yourself and get rest when you need it.

Stephanie & Chris Haussler said...

Thanks Angie! Migraines are the pits, puts a stop to everything! I laid down Thurs morning at 8am since I was off and got up at 1:15! I guess I was more tired than I thought. How are the holiday preps going? I got cards done last night and I am wrapping gifts as I go. Take care!

Popular Posts