Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Hug Friday!

Isn't morning nicer when the sun rises and the sky is blue! Just makes you a bit happier, now if we could do something about this having to work thing that gets in the way of all of our other plans! We are going to the wedding this weekend and it is at Joslyn Art Museum in Omaha. I am excited to go to stay in the Doubletree Hotel and go to the museum (I really need to get out more!). Mina is excited and she got asked to be a junior bridesmaid in her Uncle Nathan and his fiance' Bridget's wedding next August. Mina was so thrilled, she is already wanting me to make jewelry to accessorize the dress she doesn't yet have. We have to take her somewhere and try to figure out what size she will need. She is just between the girls sizes and the junior sizes. I had good news yesterday. I got my sales tax exempt # from the state, so I guess it is official now~I am a business owner! Yikes, that's slightly frightening! I had the nice nurses and secretaries at the Midwest Ear, Nose, and Throat office express their interest in my jewelry yesterday, and that is always a pick me up! (I am going through allergy shots to help alleviate my symptoms and get off the 4 meds I take for them.)
Happy Friday and have a great weekend! Have you hugged someone today? I had a very nice hug from my sweet daughter this am and I say lets pass it on, there is not nearly enough hugging going on these days!

No comments:

Popular Posts