Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mint Juliep Bracelet


This is a bracelet I made last night and I will be posting it on Etsy shortly. It has lovely mint green beads and freshwater pearls with silver beads and rings. The clasp has a heart on each side of the toggle and there are some beads that look like robins eggs (at least I thought so when I picked them out at Beads & Botanicals). The smooth mint beads just between the silver stripy balls look like they have an inner light in them, they could almost glow in the dark! I think it turned out lovely, what do you think?

2 comments:

Carla said...

Beeeeeuuuuuteeeful! It looks like a person could just put on that bracelet and suddenly be transported to a porch swing to sit and enjoy a pleasant spring evening.

Unknown said...

Makes you think of plantations, hoop skirts, wrap around verandas, and sweet ice tea, huh!

Popular Posts