- Tax id number for Kansas (and may I just say, their tax system is a nightmare).
- What about accepting credit cards? We have done so for the past year using Chris's cell to phone them in but it can take 3-10 minutes to submit the info depending on if you push the wrong button, and if we get busy that won't work. I signed up for Square this morning but that means I will have to upgrade my cell phone from the simple $25 per month (no texting, no internet, 40 minutes of air time) to an Android operating system. We can run it through one of our iPod Touches, but only if we have a wireless signal.
- Hotel reservations, directions/map for getting there, and arranging schedules to be off work/off school. Thankfully, Mina doesn't have school on that Friday of the show, but we will have to head down the day before to be able to set up for the show first thing on Friday morning (it is about a 5 hour drive from our house).
- Inventory, what to take, what to sell!
- Chris alternates between thrilled and nauseous! He is so excited to meet all the other marble makers and learn, but the demonstrating makes him a bit frightened (even though he demos at almost every show we do).
Monday, February 13, 2012
link! We have spent the past few days prepping and wrapping our minds around doing a show in another state which we haven't done before. Here are some of the details we are dealing with:
Airplane clipart + BLIZZARD CONDITIONS = Leaving early for our Tucson Trip! We are heading to Omaha tomorrow in order to get ahead of...
Find this magazine here. In January, one of my internet friends, Pam, contacted me and our mutual friend Carla, with an idea. She had re...
Welcome to the Bead Soup Blog Party! Thank YOU to Lori Anderson, creator and hostess of the BSBP and congrats on her upcoming Bead Soup bo...
Photo courtesy of Moon Marble's Facebook page Here are the marbles that were made during demos at Marble Crazy last Friday and Satur...
The other day upon the stair I saw a man that wasn’t there. He wasn’t there again today, But gee I wish he’d go away. Because I co...