Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Mardi Gras!

 I posted these pictures a couple weeks ago after I learned the flat spiral stitch.  I have made three bracelets since.  One for Julie's in beautiful reds and one for Pixybug in pretty pastel seed beads and round Swarovski crystals instead of the pearls.  OOOH that one is so pretty!  But since today is Mardi Gras I wanted to repost the pics from this bracelet.  Lent begins tomorrow, and though I am not of a religion that restricts the menu during that period, I am always happy because fish appears on menus!  I love almost all seafood and am glad for those 6 weeks to have the option when eating out!  Happy Tuesday, we are busy prepping for the big show at Moon Marble next week.  Chris spent his government holiday with his marble mold and scorched himself and his chair twice.  I spent last evening working up his lampwork creations into jewelry to take along to the show.  New photos soon if the sunlight cooperates!



No comments:

Popular Posts