Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Prize Package

Prize Package from The Hole Bead Shoppe
Here is my beadiful prize package from The Day of the Dead contest!  Technically, the cash came in the form of a check but I cashed it as to not display the bank info from their account.  Isn't it awesome?!  I still can't believe I won.  Chris said now I can tell people I am an "award winning bead artist".  In addition to this bounty I have a years subscription to Bead Design Studio (which I already subscribe to) and $40 worth of beady goodies from Debi Cogwell of Palm Tree Queen lampwork beads.  She is the artist that created our Day of the Dead focal beads for our kits.  I ordered these:
Donut Beads!!  I know EXACTLY what I am going to do with them!  I have some coffee bean and coffee cup jewelry that matches my coffee sweater from CJ Banks, and these donuts will be worked into the designs.  Aren't they fun!  Now if only they would help me lose weight by wearing the donuts instead of eating them!!!  
Have a terrific weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts