Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 In Review...Favorite Jewelry Designs

This time of year I like to look back at all the posts for the year and choose my favorites.  I thought I would break this up into several days posts, and today's feature is my Favorite Jewelry Designs for the year.

 
In November I started using Picnik to help edit and arrange my photos.  I really love the collage feature that puts a bunch of photos together in one lovely collage photo.  My beading has changed a LOT this year with all of the Bead Soup Blog Party challenges and the other challenges I have participated in.  I am blessed to be able to be involved in the fun and challenging projects I have participated in this year!

Speaking of the Bead Soup Blog Party, sign ups for the next round are January 7-9th and the reveal date is March 3rd.  If you would like more info, click on the link below!
5th Bead Soup Blog Party

Stop by tomorrow for the Bead year in review!

No comments:

Popular Posts