- Ladybug Garden (techniques learned at his Melanie Moertel class)
- marble from an old stained glass window from a church that had been torn down
- Lovely teal frosted birds for my earring design
- Autumn Beaky Bird focal for my Bead Soup Swap partner
- Cream and Blue Dragon
- Weird Monster Guy (started out as a hollow, and took on a life of its own!)
- Olive Dragon
- Chalcedony Hearts made into necklaces
- Shy Witch
- Orange Marmalade Beaky Bird
- Zombie Guy
- Ooops there is repeat photo!
- Triton's Treasure focals
- Gone Batty necklace (Chris made the beads and the necklace!)
- Two marbles same glass (church window glass)
- Gold and Orange Dragon
- Mushroom and Sheep (off mandrel sculptures)
- Clucky Beaky Bird
- Crystal Flame Dragon
- Gone Batty in a pile
- Penguins in Love (special order necklace made for a young girl from South Carolina at one of our summer shows-also the photo of the year for our business Christmas cards).
Thursday, December 29, 2011
2011 Beads in Review
Perhaps that title should be "Beads in Rearview" (as in mirror). It is hard to fathom the quick passage of time! The minutes, days, weeks, months, and almost another year have blown by. It seems to be this way for everyone I speak to. Don't know whether that means we make our days too busy or if life has just hit fast forward? Oh well, here is a collage of some of the favorite beads Chris made this year!
Beads in order from upper left around the edge:
Airplane clipart + BLIZZARD CONDITIONS = Leaving early for our Tucson Trip! We are heading to Omaha tomorrow in order to get ahead of...
Find this magazine here. In January, one of my internet friends, Pam, contacted me and our mutual friend Carla, with an idea. She had re...
Welcome to the Bead Soup Blog Party! Thank YOU to Lori Anderson, creator and hostess of the BSBP and congrats on her upcoming Bead Soup bo...
Photo courtesy of Moon Marble's Facebook page Here are the marbles that were made during demos at Marble Crazy last Friday and Satur...
The other day upon the stair I saw a man that wasn’t there. He wasn’t there again today, But gee I wish he’d go away. Because I co...