- The meeting room where the show was held was large and fairly well lit (anyway our area was, people in the back section struggled though)
- The room we spent the night in at same hotel, not so great. Think 70's disco movie, with the pool area rented out for birthday parties and there were 4 going on Friday night until Midnight.
- The "non" smoking room, may have been now, but wasn't for about the previous twenty years. Yuck, old stale cigarette smell.
- Bathroom, postage stamp size, but had good water pressure and hot water. Wasn't too scary if you kept the lights off or your eyes shut.
- The arm rails on the chairs looked like werewolves had previously stayed there.
- The bed was comfortable and clean, though my side sloped to the floor.
- Mina hung out in the room after we headed down to work in the bead show, until it was check out time. Check out time came sooner than she thought when she saw the mouse running around in the room.
On the new front, I am one of ten participants taking part in The Hole Bead Shoppe's Day of the Dead Bead kit challenge. Here is a picture of my kit supplies:
I received my kit on Monday, and I have worked on my piece about 5 hours so far. I have a long ways to go, I will keep you in the loop!