Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beady Goodies

It has been a bit since I posted actual beads and jewelry on here!  So here are some of the newest things we have been working on.
Purse charms are everywhere these days, and this is one I made.  I have a really pretty and fun one on my purse that I haven't photographed yet.  It has odds and ends of bead sets and charms that I love.  This one is in the "traditional" fan colors of Nebraska.
 Genny's Raven. This was a commissioned piece for Genny's 16th birthday.  It features Raven domino beads made by Jen Martin with a quote from Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven.
More detail, a suede flower and the clasp is on the side.  This is one of the new Tierracast toggles that is a clock face.  I also used the wing beads and a flower button from Tierracast to wire the charm together.  Genny was THRILLED!
Owl earrings designed to wear to the premier of the final Harry Potter movie.  Mina, her bff Lexi, and I all wore them.  The owls are porcelain and have crystal dangles.
Triton's Treasure.  These are a new line of beads that have been VERY popular.  It started with a bead Chris made while doing demos at the Flatwater Festival in June.  Since then, we have made several batches of beads, a marble, and a bracelet.
THIS is the bracelet!  Gorgeous, and likely sold!  We would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Popular Posts