Monday, June 20, 2011

Pictures from Cottonwood Festival

 We had a wonderfully successful show at the Cottonwood Festival last weekend!  Thanks to all who came out looking for us and stopped by to chat or shop!  Met some new people and Mina got to hang out with her best friend, Lexi.  Chris's Dad Keith spent some time with us on Saturday and we all got our summer "tattoos", henna from The Garden of Ink, owned by Megan Stoner.  She does a terrific job and it is fun to get them in the summer when shorts and capris show off your bare legs. 
Here are some photos from the show.
Chris and his Dad

Mina's henna tattoo

Chris's henna tattoo

Chris and Mina sharing the torching demos

Chris helping Mina shape a marble

Chris's bead table

Mina and Lexi, after visiting the face painting booth, the gal did an awesome job!

My jewelry

 For some reason, my tattoo was deleted from the camera and I will have Chris re-shoot it tonight.
I spent 12 hours making jewelry on Thursday IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!
So those pictures will be coming tomorrow, I hope. Made some very pretty pieces, though not one of them sold at the show!  Just never can guess what people will want!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I've never tried a henna tattoo, but I think you may have inspired me to try it out sometime.

Carla said...

looks like a great time! :)

Leslie Lemke said...

WOW what neat tattoos! What fun..glad the show was a success!

Unknown said...

Thanks gals! Yes, the tattoos are very fun, and Megan's henna mix smells wonderful. She mixes it with geranium and thyme oils. They last anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks, but I had some that lasted all summer last year! Megan told Mina to put vaseline on them before going swimming to help them last.

Popular Posts