Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BTW= Bead Table Wednesday

Technically, none of these are on my bead table, but they are the projects I have finished recently!
Peace Garden Earrings
Calypso Earrings
Party Cube Charm Bracelet
Nature Wrap Charm Bracelet
Limeade Chained Charm Bracelet
Lavender Delight Suncatcher
Nature's Wind Chime Suncatcher

close up of top of the suncatcher/wind chime
Ocean Blue Suncatcher

Crystal Color Suncatcher

Orangeade Suncatcher
 Things I learned this morning:
  • I shake when I take pictures, leading to blurry pictures.
  • Suncatchers are very difficult to photograph well.
  • I need to make more charm bracelets!  They are cute and fun to make!  Thanks to my friend Carla for the inspiration!
The Nature's Wind Chime Suncatcher has a tiny brass bird charm at the top and sea urchin spines (which are hollow and make a lovely tinking sound) for the wind chime dangles.  The Orangeade suncatcher utilizes a large holed bead Chris made a couple summers ago  to add an extra bit of interest.  The Limeade charm bracelet has faceted millifiori beads and colored aluminum chain maille rings.

Here is a preview of the mini Bead Soup Swap I am participating in.  These are the beads I received from my partner Sandy:

No comments:

Popular Posts