Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Weekend

The weekend got away from me before I got my blog work done!  Last night about the time I was remembering I hadn't done my posting, we got to take a trip to the neighbor's cellar as we were in a severe storm, which was producing tornadoes.  SO, the computer got shut off and we gathered belongings in a rush and went for shelter.  Once it was over, I was too stressed to type anything resembling a post.  So, I will get pictures up tonight of the suncatchers and jewelry I made yesterday to share with you here tomorrow!  Hope you all had a lovely long weekend, excluding the storm, we did.  Did some shopping and sleeping and made jewelry, what can be better than that?  We also spent time at home and that was a WONDERFUL change of pace! 

Coming this week: a preview of the mini bead swap with the "Bead Soup Party" group, and my reveal of my project and a blog hop with the others as well on Saturday! 

No comments:

Popular Posts