Monday, May 23, 2011

Blast from the Past


L-R back row: Scott. Glen, Mr. Hill, Morey, Brian, Michelle, Todd, Trina, Lisa, ME.

 
 Front Row: Lee, Mike, Mike, Laura, Joel, Kristie, and Peggy

This week is my 25th high school reunion.  I won't be attending, but wanted to share this with you.  We had some MAD fashion sense didn't we!  Can't be too embarrassed when there are all those other people in the picture with me!  I wanted to load some of my other school stuff, but unless I can convince Chris to find my box in the storeroom, that won't happen.  It is buried behind all sorts of flotsam that has collected in our 20 years of marriage!  (Well almost, June 8th is our anniversary).  We have lived in the same house too long!  Our friends and family that move more often than once in 20 years, tell us that is the way to thin out your junk (oh, did I say that out loud?!).  Anyway, this was only part of my class, this group being the Psychology Class taught by Mr. Hill.  

Things that I thought when I graduated from High School that turned out to be COMPLETELY wrong!
  • I never will need to use a computer. (They were just starting an Apple computer lab at school my Senior year)
  • I will never get married (glad that Chris came along!)
  • I want to be an elementary teacher (though I have the degree, and taught two years, uh, NO)
  • If I would ever get married, I can have as many kids as I want.  Nope, one was it and lucky to have her.
  • I would like to write a book (not completely wrong since I write here, but I would still like this to happen)
So how long ago did you graduate and what did you think would happen in your life that proved completely wrong?  I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Popular Posts