Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter, Bakk Bakk

source
Mina and I always get a kick out of the Cadbury Easter Egg ad that shows the animals auditioning for the Easter Bunny's job. Her favorite is the cat, my favorite is the lion.  I find it so completely silly that a lion has bunny ears on, and she loves the way the cat meows.  We will spend Easter with Chris's family as we do each year, which is great as I really need a break!  Regardless of your religious affiliation, may you be blessed to spend time with the people most important to you!

2 comments:

somethingunique said...

Hi there,my son and i also love those commercials so cute & the new dairy queen com. with the "old fashioned shaving bunnies" & "kitten in bubbles" any com. with animals is so cute. i want to thank you for the post for the Etsy shops with components it led me to "notto" i have been searching for a good jumpring for years i can't tell you how many 1000's of junk rings i won't put on my jewelry the ones she makes sound great and i can't wait to get them. It's posts like that are so helpful to lead us to great blogs & shops. Have yourself a very Hoppy Easter ttfn l:)

Unknown said...

Thank You!!! That is wonderful to hear! I love that DQ commercial with the shaving bunnies too! Too funny! Sad when we watch tv and the only thing worth mentioning are the commercials! Glad to help with the ring situation, her stuff is really awesome, and at a great price too!

Popular Posts