Thursday, April 28, 2011

Etsy Spotlight Thursday

It all started with some beads.

That is how I met Lori Ramotar.  I loved these hand painted beads and ordered some for making into fringed bracelets.  Lori writes the blog "Kitties and Cupcakes" based on two of her many passions.  She is amazingly versatile in her creativity, everything from hand painted beads, original paintings, prints, handmade and hand stamped jewelry, and now the addition of hand felted brooches and hair accessories.


This is actually Lori modeling one of her felted hair clips
Several of her paintings and prints have come to live at my house and at my sister-in-law's (she collects angels).
just added to my new bathroom decor

in my kitchen (really love this one)

one similar is in my living room, love the birds and all of Lori's cats!

the angel print I gave my sister-in-law
Lori has three shops on Etsy, ArtworkbyLori, HipHeart and TheRoyalBead so be sure to stop by and check out her beautiful works of art!

All photos were from Lori's shops.

2 comments:

somethingunique said...

Hi there, i really love that cat art & your tips on Etsy shop you led me right to Nottoto findings Anne is a real sweetie pie and i finally found some good quality jump rings ttfn L:)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Glad to help, always nice to spotlight great shops when there are so many that are not!

Popular Posts