Thursday, April 14, 2011

Etsy Spotlight Thursday

This week's Etsy Spotlight goes to two terrific suppliers,Ralph of UnkamenSupplies and Anne, of Nottoto.  I came across their shop several years ago, when a friend suggested I might like their findings and such, because they come in BRIGHT, lovely colors.  This year, (last month) I needed a certain gauge of wire to finish a project for a class I was teaching, and didn't realize I didn't have it until a few days before the class.  I contacted Ralph, and when he didn't have it, he put me in contact with Anne of Nottoto (also on Etsy) and she got me what I needed before my class!  They helped me more than I can say, and I want to thank them both!  These are some of the fun and fabulous supplies Ralph has in his UnkamenSupplies shop!







And these are some of Anne's terrific items!






Want to know more about the items shown?  Just click the pictures!  Be sure to stop by next Thursday for our featured Etsy shop!

No comments:

Popular Posts