Monday, November 15, 2010

Mixed Media/Steampunk=New Inspiration

Mixed Media, I love it.  Whether I am mixing fabrics, ribbons, or buttons into my jewelry, beading on felted pieces to make jewelry, or my new fascination with all things Steampunk, it is always a great way to stir my creative juices to think outside the bead box.  I enjoy browsing scrapbooking items to find fun embellishment things to add to my jewelry designs.  This is some of what I received in my mailbox this morning!  The order came from Scrapbook.com, and what a wonderful, fun selection they have!  These items are all from Tim Holtz idea-ology line of scrapbooking embellishments.  Mine will be used to make some fun mixed media/Steampunk jewelry!  I really love the clock faces and the filmstrip ribbon (yes, it looks just like filmstrip!)




To learn more about Tim Holtz check out his blog!

No comments:

Popular Posts