Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday, Monday

Yes, this describes my Monday to a T!  I received this through Lori Anderson's blog Pretty Things, which I follow.  I had to share, it was too perfect not to.  I don't know how many of you follow blogs, or even if you follow mine, but I love getting the day's blog posts through my email!  Makes it so much simpler to follow, when I just open my email, and don't have to remember to go track down the blog site when I am on the computer.

Currently in the works? 
  • I am making class sample for Julie's for October and November (a cool, simple cube bracelet using square stitch, and a spiral sample using peanut shaped seed beads as the center of each loop on the spiral. 
  • I received my first package of beads from Artbeads Blog Partners Program!  Can't wait to play with them, and I will definitely post it when I finish!
  • Chris is catching up on his special orders from the summer at the Farmer's Market and getting ready for the Lincoln Bead Show October 9th at the Cornhusker Hotel. 
  • Check out our updated show list for Fall and the Christmas season!

No comments:

Popular Posts