Friday, May 7, 2010

Lost...

I seem to have lost a week and I don't know where it went!  Oh wait, I guess I worked this week, got up at 5:30am four days this week to walk with my hubby (we are trying to do something to make us healthier), glued up some components I want to bead around, made jewelry for a Blue Hill graduate to wear with her graduation dress, worked at Julie's and taught a couple gals how to make really long bracelets that can be coiled around to have the look of wearing several bracelets, bought beads, and signed up for a new show July 3rd in Geneva.  This weekend finds us attending a couple graduation parties, I will work at Julies and teach basic beading twice on Saturday (at 10:30 and 1:30 if anyone is wanting to learn), church on Sunday, and I hope to get back to my bead embroidery!  I want to get pics taken, but the wind has not been cooperating.  We take pics outside to get the best natural light, but we may have to do something else!  Have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, and special ladies in our lives!  Be sure to tell them they are loved and appreciated!
Like the flower?  I found it here .

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hope you had a very happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carla! I got bacon and eggs for breakfast, and a 2 hour nap! It was as great a day as I could ask for! It was nice that you got to be with your mom too!

Popular Posts