Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy as a ...

I think it is going to be one of those weeks.  My head is swimming with the "TO DO's" list and we leave for vacation the middle of next week so I have a feeling it might be a couple of those weeks!  I have developed a passion for all art things "Bee".  I love them!  Also added to my list is owls!  I don't know why I am suddenly attracted to owls and bees, but I am enjoying them.  I like to add them into my jewelry designs and to the jewelry I wear.  Chris found me a really gorgeous bumblebee with crystals on it that is made by Fossil, while we were shopping at Herberger's in North Platte last month.  I love it.  Anywhoo, just want to stop by and say hi, and I have made new stuff, but the photos haven't gotten taken or posted yet.  See you here again soon!
Like the bee?  I got it here.

No comments:

Popular Posts