Monday, September 21, 2009

New Jewelry Coming and News...

This week is all about earrings and Twilight jewelry. Awhile back I got some Twilight-inspired charms and made them into some jewelry for our August Art in the Park. Two of the three necklaces sold. I ordered more charms and haven't gotten anything done with them, but that is my goal for the week. I want to get things worked up and posted to our etsy store because I will be showcased on September 27 in an earring showcase and I want to have the new stuff up by then. In other news, Chris is going to be a glass tester for CIM (Creation is Messy) glass, which happens to be some of his favorite glass to work with. He has also started working with Gaffer Glass which is a System 96 glass, because he was asked to collaborate on some sculptural pieces with Tom Kreiger who is the glass professor at Hastings College. Chris is feeling a bit overwhelmed, but that seems to be the nature of this business. When it rains, it pours! Thankfully, it seems to be pouring blessings! Have a great week!

No comments:

Popular Posts