Friday, September 18, 2009

Goofy, yes I am...

This morning I opened at the gas station where I work. This is not unusual, I do it every Saturday that I work so that my boss can have the day off. Otherwise, he opens at 6 am six days each week. Can we all say burnout and cranky bosses?! Yes, we can! Any whoo, I was worried half the night that I would over sleep and even with the Benedryl that I took for my allergy shot reaction (which usually knocks me out flat!), I was fretting what time it was from about 2 am on. When the alarm finally went off, I got up did my morning routine, dressed, checked email, slid my feet in my shoes and walked out the door. HERE IS THE FUNNY PART OF THIS STORY: I was at work a half hour before I realized that I had on 2 different shoes! The fact that this is the 2nd time I have come to work with mismatched shoes, tells me maybe I need to look at my feet more closely BEFORE walking out the door. The older gal that I work with (who is so fun to work with), said I should leave them mismatched and therefore walk about with one lime green scuffer tennis shoe, and one that is light blue! When Chris dropped my shoe off, she came to the door, and told him I didn't want it that I had decided to go with the 2 colored shoe theme! This was such a funny story, I just wanted to share it. Now the whole world knows that I don't know how to dress myself in the morning! Have a great day and a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I bet the mis-matched pair was cute! Fun story!

Popular Posts