Monday, August 31, 2009

Yeah! I have a "new" car!

Well, new to us anyway! Saturday while I was having fun with my seed beading friends, Chris and Mina were scoping out the local car lots for vehicles that fit our needs. We bought a 1998 Toyota RAV4 from Jackson's Car Corner in Hastings. I love it, the inside and body is just near perfect condition, and I hope it runs forever! Mina does too, she thinks it will be her car for driving to school (yeah, she's ready to start that tomorrow, she's only 12!) I will be beading like a crazy woman this week getting things ready to head out to "the Barn" at Cindy Consbruck's place near Giltner, NE. It will be having it's fall show 2 weekends starting Sept 10. I am focusing on fall and Halloween items. So better get back to work, so I can work on beads at lunch time. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hey! Congrats on the car, the rules are awesome!!!, and bifocals? I was fine until they hit me with trifocals a couple of years ago. How did this happen to us? Weren't the 80s only like 10 years ago? :-)

Unknown said...

It feels like they were only yesterday! It is like time has hit fast forward! Evidently, eyes fail at 40/41 according to the people I have moaned to! Several people have reassured me that it will be fine, but I still feel ancient! Love the car, cute and fun to drive and is in GREAT shape!

Popular Posts