Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am still here!

Hi, Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I have been on the long tiresome road to recovery from pretty major surgery. It went really well, but it pretty much sucked the creativity right out of me! I have made a bit of jewelry, but for the most part have spent the past several weeks reading. I have read many of the Janet Evanovich "Stephanie Plum Series", thanks to Carol that my hubby works with. She is sharing her stash with us and we are really enjoying the books. I am up to number 8 in the regular series (there are 4 other books that are holiday versions in the series that I have also read), and I am loving them. They are very funny, and I love series that have lots of books to continue to read about the lives of your favorite book characters, it is like they become a part of your family. Anyway, Chris has been playing with some special edition Bullseye glass, and we will get new pics up for you soon!

No comments:

Popular Posts