Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wiggle Room

This bracelet design came from the Right Angle Weave Magazine that came out last summer. The design is called Wiggle Room, and right angle weave is one of my favorite stitches, since it is so easy to work. I chose springtime colors, since I am tired of winter, and in desperate need of lots of sunshine, green grass, flowers, and fresh air! The edges are highlighted with a pale pink lined seed bead, and tucked in between are a spring mix of seed beads that I had gotten from Glass Garden beads a couple years ago. It was rather hard to photograph, but wanted to share it with you. I am working on a right angle weave ruffled bangle bracelet, but can't figure out how to add the 3rd row of the base before the ruffles get added. I will keep fighting with it. I am using a oceany mix of colors on that one, very pretty so far!

2 comments:

Angie Leech said...

Love the new look of your blog - cute bracelet too!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie! I came across the backgrounds from the kittiesandcupcakes.blogspot.com site had a link to the other site. I LOVE daisies and spring, and they are FREE! Pretty easy to use too. I really like the bracelet, easy pattern, doesn't take forever like some of the seed bead stuff does!

Popular Posts