Thursday, January 22, 2009

Czech Glass Daggers

A couple weeks ago one of the bead supply companies I use, had a sale on Czech glass dagger beads. This is the result of the new bead inspiration!
This just about screams spring time. Green glowing dagger beads seperated by 4mm Swarovski crystals in as many colors as I could fit into it! I finished it with some delicate large link Sterling silver chain and a lobster clasp.
This also came from the new bead inspiration. These were called blue cat's eye, but that isn't a very good description. They are a pale and dark blue mottled together and each one is different. Again I spaced them with 3 tones of blue 4mm Swarovski crystals, a sterling clasp and a star charm dangle. The 3 colors of blue I used are dark indigo, montana, and dark sapphire.

No comments:

Popular Posts