Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Items Part 4~And Now For Something Completely Different!

If you don't recognize the quote in the title, it comes from Monty Python sketches, which in equal measures can be completely ridiculous and hilarious! These are some beautiful beads Chris worked up for a special order, and I hope they are not quite what Michelle wants, because they are calling to me! She orded some beads in Crayon Colors. This is the first draft of what Chris came up with.
This is a Goddes bead necklace heading into Graham Gallery this weekend. They are fun, and slightly racy, but we sold the one at the Gallery so this one gets her shot next! Just a simple lovely green Goddess on a necklace of seed beads in lime and cobalt blue.
This bracelet is made with bright blue MOP rounds and highlights the lead crystal bicones I got at an antique store in Hastings. I believe the crystals are from an old chandelier. Your wrist doesn't get better sparkle than that!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my regular posts the past few days. While you were lollygagging in bed, I was up late slaving over a hot keyboard lining up several days posts, so I could keep you on your toes! I took a page from Carla's book and did several posts at once instead of bombarding you with a zillion pictures in one post!

2 comments:

Angie Leech said...

Wow! You've been a busy girl! Beautiful and fun new items. Keep those cretive juices flowing.

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie! It is really great when those juices flow!

Popular Posts