Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Mom's Prerogative...

Yesterday, my smart 6th grade daughter came breezing into the house after getting off the bus, and was very excited because she got a 100 on her science test and was the only one in her section of 6th grade to do so, and she made the Quiz Bowl team! Mina is the only girl on the team! Very exciting! I am so proud of her. She and Chris have such a great time (usually) studying for her science tests, it is fun to listen to. I am usually called in on the grammar and punctuation issues. I can't believe that we have our first semester parent/teacher conferences in two weeks from today! They said on the radio this morning that there are 8 weeks left until election day! That is November! Yeesh, I don't know where time goes, but it sure does fly!

No comments:

Popular Posts