Monday, March 31, 2008

One Year Flew Bye~

Yes, I know that is not the bye I should use in this context. However, seeing time fly by so quickly it seems appropriate. I realized today that this week it will be one year since I came home and told Chris and Mina that I had started our business called "Pixybug Designs" and that I was now blogging and selling on Etsy. They both gave me a rather stunned expression, and here we are a year later more successful at the whole project than we could have predicted in our wildest dreams! Thanks to all you faithful readers of my little blog, and to all of the friends we have made through beading and blogging! We thank God for you, and are very thankful especially to Carla, Angela, Jodie, and Tonia for answering all of our crazy questions, boosting our egos when needed, helpful ideas and suggestions, and for helping us get our jewelry and beads to the public. We appreciate you more than words can express. We also want to thank all of our family members that have been supportive and excited about what we are doing or trying to do, and spreading the word throughout their daily worlds~we love you and thanks for not laughing in our faces at the ideas!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Congratulations! Here's to lots more years of success!

Unknown said...

Thanks for everything Carla!

Popular Posts