Friday, March 7, 2008

New Jewelry from this week

These are my tiny duckie earrings! I bought the lampwork ducks at the Lincoln bead expo last October, I really love them. I made a pair to sell and a pair for me. I wore mine yesterday and had tons of compliments on them!
Here are more beads from my lampwork stash. These I know were made by Jodie Marshall. These are some of my favorite colors too! The orange compliments the green nicely.
These earrings feature copper and fushia tinted sodalite. I really enjoy all of the copper findings coming out on the market now. I love the color of the sodalite beads.

These are so gorgeous! Yellow foil glass with blue flowers and green leaves. Of course, nothing says spring like Swarovskis sparkling! In this case, cobalt blue, jonquil, and lavender (which is just a nice light blue).
These lovely black and lime green beads were from my lampwork stash which I had purchased before Chris started making beads. These are paired with some lime green "cat's eye" pillow beads.
Here is another use of the "beach" glass, this time with sterling jump rings and seed beads.
This is a felt square with an awesome lime green polka dot button and red and green seed bead fringe. Cool, huh?!
This is the "Flintstone" bracelet I wrote about the other day. I used "beach" glass and black lined czech crystals.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Fun stuff, Steph! I bet you'll have a great show!

Popular Posts