Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Week Fly By...

Just a quickie note to catch up! Gracious, I don't know where time goes. We have been diligently working to get some new items worked up for Angela at Graham Gallery, and I am ready to put the final pass on a fringe bracelet I am making for Carla at beads and botanicals! Also, end of year brand new business bookkeeping kept me up til after midnight last night, Mina is playing basketball now, girl scouts start selling cookies, I am helping a friend fill out her sales tax form, teaching Sunday school, etc...I am starting to feel a bit like Stretch Armstrong (flashback to the 70's childhood)! My back is killing me, I don't know what day it is most of the time, and I am so far behind at work it just never gets better! Wow, this is a happy blog entry, bet you are glad you stopped by! Chris has a bunch of Valentine themed beads ready to go to Carla, so we'll have new pics for you soon. You should see the cute lady bug bead he made the other night! Very cute. Carla's bracelet is so pretty! I made the first pass of fringe with whites, and iridescent beads, the second with all silver lined and silver galvanized seed beads, and the final pass will be ice blues! I can't wait to finish it to show you!

No comments:

Popular Posts