Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Items

This tropical blue bracelet, was made in the style of Carla's (from beads and botanicals) anything bracelets. You don't have a plan to start, just pick up beads that work together as you go. This combination of blue opalite, chrysacola, cat's eye, foiled window style beads, copper, silver, and various glass beads works very well together!
These fun black/red/white beads will be for sale in Kearney.

Isn't this a beautiful batch of blue beads (say that 5x fast!)? They are SO pretty!
This pretty orange and turquoise set of beads will be for sale at the Central NE Bead Show in Kearney, March 15.

This is my bumpy bead made by Chris. I told him what I wanted and he did it perfectly! Carla said the colors are SO me, that is romantic! I just think it is awesome, to have custom made beads at the drop of a suggestion!


This is my "Jitterbug" bracelet made from the kit purchased from Glass Garden Beads. I really love the tropical bright colors, and the RAW was so easy to do. I even made the button for the clasp!
These are the batch of earrings I made last week and sold several pair.
This is an up close picture of one of my favorite pair I made the night of the earring blitz!


This is the beautiful necklace (the picture doesn't do it justice) that my friend Leslie bought.


2 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! What a beautiful bunch of stuff!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carla, and thanks for the visit yesterday! When I got home there was an email from the museum, telling us to bring in whatever we wanted to donate for the auction~they visited our website and loved our stuff! That is SO cool!

Popular Posts