Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, today is my birthday. Not just any birthday either, it is my 40th birthday! I don't feel any older than I do most days (which is about 65), though I will now have to enter a different age "category" when filling out forms. What did I get for my bday? The girls at work fixed us breakfast last week Tuesday, since all the "family" were at work that day, I got lunch at Red Lobster yesterday from Chris & Mina (yum!) and I bought two new sweaters at CJ Banks while we were in Grand Island. Hope your turkey day was great, and you didn't over eat (I didn't!). Now on to Christmas! I made some very pretty petite seed beaded ornaments over the break from work, and I also got some wedding bracelets made for my brother-in-law's wedding which will be in August 08. Their colors are peridot green and light rose pink. Very pretty. I am also making some earrings to go with the bracelets, and the bride's veil and jewelry. Have a great Monday!

Popular Posts