Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Topical Tuesday

Hello! Just a quick blog that I will get new pics up when my camera arrives (should come today). I have finished my whimsy necklace that Carla had the design for in the shop last week when I stopped in, and I decided that I had worked really hard getting stuff to the craft sale, so I bought the supplies and made something just for me! I also finished my Recycle bead challenge that Carla put out at the end of last month. I used a necklace that was either my Mom's or my Grandma's and took it apart, cleaned the beads, and restyled it into a double strand woven necklace and earrings. I used colored coated beading wire for the first time, and in this case it was white. I really like how it turned out!
Today's topic for Topical Tuesday: Where were you when you heard about the attack on the World Trade Towers, Pentagon, and the plane going down in Pennsylvania? I was at work, and we couldn't believe it, I was listening to the radio. They sent Chris home from work as he works for the USDA and closed his work place for safety. Mina and I watch the shows about the attack, and no matter how many times I see it, I still cannot believe that anyone could conceive of such an idea. I guess that is my naivete showing! Please pray for all those left devastated by those attacks 6 years ago.

No comments:

Popular Posts