
These are some new earrings I got made up the last couple days. I have had a strange week, so I am sorry that the blog hasn't been updated. My Dad went in on Monday, and had to have 2 stints put in his heart, so he had to stay overnight at the hospital. On Tuesday, we picked him up from the hospital, took Mom to the
Dr and I got my allergy shots. Chris and I took Mina to her grandparent's house near
Fairbury, NE to stay until we have our annual 4
th of July celebration. So we will pick her up on Saturday, do the church thing on Sunday, and then Monday we take the GS to camp and drop them off for a 4 day camp, that we are not staying for. They are very excited about camp. They will go
canoeing, to a water park, to the Hastings Museum, but the thing they are most excited about is that we are not staying with them. Crazy, huh?! Talk about feeling
unnecessary! If I don't get back here 'til next week, have a nice weekend!
2 comments:
What a bunch of cool earrings--I think the orange pair is my fave.
I love those too! They look like planets! Also, I have gone through almost all of my "Jodie" beads so we'll have to go to an Art in the Park! What a burden!
Post a Comment