Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Watch Out...Monkeys On The Loose!


It's official, today is the last day of school! I can't believe another year has flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were getting ready to send Mina to Kindergarten and now she's ready to be a fifth grader. She made it through the year with perfect attendance which I am very proud of her for! She knows how to get sick on the weekends and be better by Monday! She is a smart cookie so her grades should be pretty great, she has been on high honor roll all year and I don't expect that she will fall off at this point. I just had to brag a bit, mother's right you know. We have a bunch of running to do this afternoon so I doubt very much that I will get any jewelry done today. I need to take time off from the job that keeps me from my real joy! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Popular Posts