Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Damp Tuesday

Here in Lawrence this am it is damp and muddy. We had about 1.5 inches of rain last night. Nice rain and a cool breeze made sleeping wonderful last night. We didn't realize that our heater was still engaged to turn on, and with the cool breezes and all the windows open, the cats had a balmy 80 degree back porch to sleep on! We couldn't hear the heater running with the window fans running, so it was warm for the kitties last night. I finished fringing the blue bracelet, so I will get pics of that up for you this afternoon when I get home. Lots of fringe and crystals. Quite beautiful! I am going on to the next project from a beading magazine~it uses resin rondelles that end up looking like gumdrops. Then I have the Red, White, and Blue beading thing challenge from Beads and Botanicals, and I am venturing into the land of free form peyote bracelets. Oh so many projects...which to choose from! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Popular Posts