I am participating in a unique blog hop. I have a confession to make. I AM A BEAD HOARDER. There it is, I have confessed. Anyone who knows me personally will be COMPLETELY shocked by this revelation. NOT! I am so addicted to beads, I really do have a serious problem. Anyone who has seen my beading table, will NOT be surprised by that statement. I am literally drowning in beads. I might have a 4" square space to work at on my beading table in the bead cave. SAD. When I try to clean my bead table, the more I touch and organize my piles of beads and findings, the more they tell me to make something with them. Before I know what is happening, I am playing with my beads instead of tidying my beads. PITIFUL. But it is certainly a way to fight design block!
So this is not just a confession, it is a bead blog hop teaser. On Saturday, July 20, I will be part of the Bead Hoarders blog hop hosted by Lori Anderson. Given the task of actually USING the beads we collect that are "special" to us. What a NOVEL idea! So I created my pieces last night using beads from some of my very favorite bead artists:
Tera Belinsky-Yoder, Beadygirl Beads
Yvonne Irvin-Faus, MyElements
Tanya McGuire, Tanya McGuire Lampwork Beads & Jewelry
Don't forget to stop by Saturday to check out my design and all the other bead artists as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment