Friday, April 12, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party Pre-Party Peek

The Big Day is almost here!  Saturday, April 14, please stop by to see all the lovely pieces of jewelry I created from this bead soup mix sent to me from my partner Tari Kahrs (Pearl and Pebble):
Loads of artist beads, a bronze art clay toggle, and Sari silk ribbon!  I had so much fun playing with this mix, though I must say I was challenged!

I was also partnered with Deb Brooks (From the Heart Creations) and she sent me these goodies:
Deb gave me all sorts of goodies!  A handmade PMC leaf clasp and focal, gemstones, chain, ribbon, and metal!  Fun!

When we signed up to participate, Lori Anderson, collected us from all over the world to come together to bead as one!  Look at the map:


Wow!  That is a huge group of Bead Obsessed folks!

So don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the reveal!

No comments:

Popular Posts