Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting ready for Marble Crazy!!!

Hi there everybody!  Guest blogger Chris here.  I have been spending the last couple of months trying to get ready for the Marble Crazy Show at Moon Marble in Bonner Springs Kansas.  Last year, I decided to participate with one month to prepare for the show.  As soon as the show ended last year, we decided to be there again this year.  And to that end, I have been spending part of our down time (mid December through February) getting ready.  Here are some pictures of some of the marbles I will be bringing along. 
Sonoran Eye

Experimental Flower

Green, Purple and Lutz

A fun green marble

Purple Swirl

Multicolor transparent over a white core
Pretty cool, don't you think?  The photos were taken for me by a very talented local photographer by the name of Jason Jilg.  Here is a link to his website.  Be sure to check it out.  He does awesome photography of a variety of subject matter. 

I plan on posting more pictures as the show gets closer so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Popular Posts