Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Show for 2012 and More Memorial Pendants

 Tomorrow at the Blue Hill Holiday Bazaar we will have more Memorial Pendants available for purchase as well as a few pairs of earrings with the single cross designs.  All proceeds go to the Blue Hill Families Memorial Fund.  This will be the last batch available.

We have our final show for 2012 tomorrow in Blue Hill from 9-3 at the community center!  I can't tell you how happy that makes me!  I love doing shows and love my business, but by this time of year I am shot.  I counted up the other day and we have done 18 shows plus 11 Saturday mornings at the Farmers Market (June through September).  Wow!  I would have guessed 15 shows, but that is a lot considering Chris and I also work full time and part time both.  We have had an incredibly successful year (beyond our wildest dreams) and are very thankful for the opportunities we are given and the talents we have been blessed with.

So what is on the horizon once the show is done?  Cleaning house!  As you can imagine, with all the BUSY in our life, housekeeping is pretty low on the list.  If we don't put our house back in order we may have to move and start over!  Plus Mina wants to redecorate her bedroom in a "Steampunk Circus" theme, so that revamp will take some time too.  Before you know it, March will be here with the first show of the season at Moon Marble Company!

No comments:

Popular Posts