- Parent/Teacher conferences: Teachers love Mina (that is GREAT), but I DON'T know for sure they were describing my child. Their description (positive, helpful, participates in class, leader), my experience at home (bursts of laughter, followed by long periods of surly, grumpy, cranky teenager). I am sure they are correct and I am WRONG (I have been informed of this many times).
- Have spent a great deal of time beading, beading, beading, petting the cat, rubbing the cat, scratching the cat's tummy, moving the cat out of the beads, telling the cat "no, you can't go outside", moving the other cat out of the beads. Suki (always wants to go out, only allowed out with brief periods of supervision), Luna (just wants to be cute and loved, but likes lying right where you don't want her to) enjoy spending time as our studio cats, but Suki can't understand why Chris won't pay attention when he is trying to torch. She is VERY persistent!
Just a reminder: We will be at the Highland Park Farmers Market tomorrow (Saturday, September 24) from 8-12 and it will be our last weekend at the market. We want to thank all of our wonderful customers who shopped and visited with us at the market! You guys ROCK! Our fall/winter show season is getting under way so you can find us at these shows or contact us if you need something! We GLADLY take special orders and feel blessed that you would ask us!
- Exeter Avenue Holiday Bazaar, Exeter, NE Saturday, October 1 10 am-2 pm
- Harvest Celebration, Prairie Loft Center, Hastings, NE Sunday, October 2 1-6pm
- Lincoln Bead Show, Lincoln, NE, Saturday, October 15, 9 am-5 pm
- (tentative) Geneva Craft Show, Geneva, NE November 20
- Blue Hill Christmas Bazaar, Saturday, December 3 9 am-3 pm
- CPI Customer Appreciation show, Tuesday, December 13.