Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Bead Soup Party Partner, Valerie Norton

I recently signed up for my second Bead Soup Party, and have received from Lori Anderson my partner's name.  I am so excited! I love participating in the Party, and last round I got to partner with Shea Zukowski.
This is what I made with Shea's Bead Soup Mix:

This time I am partnered with Valerie Norton of Hot-Fused Glass.  I love the fused glass and metal pieces Valerie makes and that she is also a metalsmith!  I love working with wire and can't wait to see what she sends me to play with!

3 comments:

crafty1 said...

hey let me know the next time when they are going to do this... I would love to do this.
DEB BROOKS

Unknown said...

There is one starting but sign up is done, I will let you know when they do the next one.

Pretty Things said...

I'm so excited to see what the two of you make!

Popular Posts