Thursday, April 7, 2011

Etsy Spotlight Thursday

I have decided to start a new feature here on the blog.  I am always searching for new ideas for blog posts, and I LOVE ETSY!  I love their new circle feature because it allows you to see what your friends' are also liking on Etsy.  I have liked this shop for awhile, and they are just so cute!  Each week or so, I want to feature a different Etsy artist and today's artist is (drum roll please!):

Fairyfolk






This is from the profile on their shop:
I grew up in South Africa... a lovely, natural childhood surrounded by animals and wilderness. I have lived in many different countries, Ireland, England, New Zealand and now, finally, America where we have settled at last. I have a loving Kiwi husband and two gorgeous children. Crafting is how I reconnect with myself. It is the language of my soul. I came to needle felting only recently and have fallen in love with all of it... the sound of the needle in the wool, the smell of the wool, the feeling of my creation in my hands. I am so grateful for the wide range and color of the wool I can work with... it makes anything possible.

They also have this shop on Etsy:
DovieMoon
From the Profile on this shop:
 
Welcome to my magical place... it is filled with all the things that touch my soul... I am totally enchanted by the beauty of nature and my photographs are my way to capture little moments of magic.

We also adore finding vintage treasures and are super excited to share them with you here. 

(all photos and info were taken from their Etsy shops)

So who will be next?  Stay tuned to find out!!!

3 comments:

Spirit Pony Designs said...

Soooo Cute!!!

themagiconions said...

Oooo, how exciting to be featured. So very kind of you... I'm super honored! Thank you.
What a super space you have here.
Blessings and magic,
Donni (Fairyfolk and DovieMoon)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jamie and Donni! They are tremendously cute! Fun for spring and Easter!

Popular Posts